Sparayshot P75 is suitable for all applications where high early strength, high final strength and large thickness are required:
- For temporary and permanent rock support
- For final lining (one pass lining)
- For repair works
- In tunnels
- In mining
The quick setting properties allow:
- overhead layer thicknesses of 35 cm in a single application (as with aluminate based accelerators)
- rapid work progress
The unique formula:
- provides good early strength development
- limits the decrease of final strength
- improves durability as compared to mixes with traditional accelerators
The non-caustic and non-toxic nature of the product:
- prevents skin burns and provides an improved working environment
- reduces required handling precautions and hence improves economy
- reduces salt content in leaching water
Sparayshot P75 is available in 20 kg bags.
Store in dry conditions. In their existing and undamaged packing Sprayshot P75 has a shelf life of 12 months.
The dosage of Sprayshot P75 depends on the temperature of concrete, air, substrate and reactivity of the cement being used. Depending on the required setting time and early strength requirements dosage of Sprayshot P75 will normally be in the range of 2-7% of cement weight. Over dosing, in excess of 10% will lead to lower final strengths.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Preparation of the substrate:
The substrate must be clean and free from loose particles and only lightly sprinkled.
Sensitivity to cement:
Age: It is recommended to only use fresh cement since the age of the cement can have a negative influence on the setting characteristics of the mix.
Sprayshot P75 is added to the mix immediately prior to use.
Unlike traditional powder shotcrete accelerators, Sprayshot P75 does not harm the skin. The risk for any health hazard is therefore significantly reduced. Sprayshot P75contains no hazardous substances.